A Tale of Two Nikkis: A Story and a Reveal

nazaluke

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
With apologies to Charles Dickens.
It was the best of times. It was the worst of times...Two lonely Nikkis sat in their dark closet awaiting their turn to parade around the streets of New York, but, alas, that day would never come.
Their owner decided, at last, to put them up for adoption and because they were prized and rare, they were quickly adopted and their arrival at their new homes was highly anticipated. But they failed to please their new owners as much as the owners had anticipated. "Too blue, too gray, it doesn't work for me, I'm not feeling the love. " These cruel words only worsened their feelings of rejection.
Then, one of the new owners had a brilliant idea!! Why not swap the Nikkis so that each one would go to a home where it was wanted? And so the Great Nikki swap was in motion. After 3 days of anticipation, the Nikkis arrived at their new homes and were lovingly embraced by their new owners. And so...introducing Ms. GA Nikki!!!

Attachments

• P1020814.jpg
    P1020814.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 74
  • P1020815.jpg
    P1020815.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 53
OMG!!!!! GA Nikki :love: YAY!!!!!!!! I want to hear more about the great Nikki swap :yes: and Monday.... are you freaking kidding me?!?!?! That's just not right, naz. I need to more RIGHT NOW. Please? :hugs:

I would like some more pics... and I looooove that your GA Nikki has paisley lining! My GA Nikki is crying right now because I told her she's not as pretty as yours.

Which lining does yours have, Love? I don't remember. And tell her not to cry because she is much more smooshy and perfect than her cousin.

b/w floral... which I don't mind, but paisley is so much softer. GE Nikki has paisley lining, but my GA has floral.

:roflmfao: GA Nikki is just a little grumpy because of GE MAM's arrival.