A tale of two knots....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 7B335790-30C9-451B-919E-DFE093CDB8F5.jpeg 4148B2B7-4BCA-426A-8C9E-24B008FA0955.jpeg 42017B15-B61F-455D-9B7F-5DB9FC65B838.jpeg AE3E9FCB-0BEC-4E3C-83A3-EB1ECE8CA7D8.jpeg EB3F3176-459D-4A17-AA2A-5E01986CA9ED.jpeg Introducing.....my new and gorgeous .....Lilac Parme Enamel Knot

Its in pristine condition, and i am in love...its beyond stunning, its a work of art....and i cannot believe i also got it for 88% off the original retail price :nuts: This is my first Knot, and i am now hooked....thank you again to all who helped me on this thread, and to @Love Of My Life who guided me in the selection of this beauty :flowers:

Buckeyemommy, sngsk, ksuromax and 5 others like this.
  2. Jbags, what's knot to love!
    The start of a lovely collection, enjoy!

jbags07 likes this.
  3. Thank you @Love Of My Life :biggrin: Its a stunning first knot, and knot the last i will buy, thats for sure!

4. What a lucky find! This is a spectacular piece. The detailing is amazing. Enjoy, enjoy!

jbags07 likes this.
  5. Thank you @blueiris :smile: Yes, it was a lucky find, and i will definitely enjoy it. We are going to a play in a couple of weeks, and that will be her first outing :biggrin:

youngster likes this.
  6. Congrats, what a great start to your collection!

jbags07 likes this.
  7. Thank you very much, @muchstuff :flowers:

muchstuff likes this.
  8. So glad someone from TPF got that gorgeous lilac knot! Congrats!

jbags07 likes this.
  9. I've said it before, your avatar :lol::heart:.

youngster likes this.
  10. Congratulations on finding the right one! Many years of enjoyment ahead...

jbags07 likes this.
  11. Thank you @youngster ! Me too :biggrin: It was on sale on TRR which means it sat awhile, i cannot believe my luck that it wasn’t snapped up sooner at that price!

youngster likes this.
  12. Thank you @Aerdem :flowers: I hope to build a beautiful collection like yours :nuts:

Aerdem likes this.
  13. Congratulations on your first Knot - she is stunning!

jbags07 likes this.
  14. Well, you know I was staring at it too at TRR but I'm super glad you got it!

jbags07 likes this.
  15. It makes me smile too!

muchstuff likes this.