A Tale Of Three Sophias! Lots of Pics!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have been on a buying and selling spree lately because I found my new favorite style: Sophia! Just in time for her to be retired! :shucks: But I at least managed to get a few into my collection before they are gone forever. Some of you probably have seen some of these if you've seen my other thread lately and thanks for all your input! I will do them one by one and then show some mod pics as well. Ready?!

2. Ready!!

3. ready

4. OK, first up is an Ebay find. She was NWT but without hangtag or dustbag. I am fine with that because this color has proven VERY hard to find in this style and at a reasonable price. I saw a used one go for around $200! I got this baby for $175! Here she is, persimmon Sophia!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Ok next up was very hard to decide on, I debated for DAYS!!!! I got this off the FOS when Coach decided to be not crazy and actually sell bags at their own outlet prices!!! :weird:
    I also got dijon croc Sophia and so I had to decide between this bag and dijon. This bag won! Bronze Croc Sophia!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She has amber hardware!!! And I love her sparkly patent hangtag :smile:
    [​IMG]

And her beautiful lining!
    [​IMG]

6. OK last one! I was very very excited to get this bag! My outlet will probably never get these so I jumped on the chance to get one on Ebay at outlet price. The tag had been ripped off but the little plastic tag holder was still attached and the bag is obviously in new condition. The strangest part was, though, that the seller listed this bag again today using all the same pictures and it was before my bag came so I got nervous something weird was going on. But then she arrived safe and sound, stuffed into a priority flat rate box but here nonetheless. The seller did not include the ripped price tag..wonder why? Anyways I dont care, I cute her little plastic off and tried my stuff in her. Here she is...Natural Python Sophia!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her lining matches my wristlet!
    [​IMG]

7. Three great Sophias! Congrats!

8. Ok mod shots are coming up! I should add that the braided handles on the python feel very rough on my arm, but I will deal with it for this beautiful bag. I do have concern though about the scales getting messed up. Is this bag super delicate? Is there anyone who has had this bag a while that can comment on durability? Should I make sure the bag doesn't rub against my body when I carry her?

Anyways, here are mod shots! Excuse the pajamas please!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Finally group shot! Thanks for looking everyone!

[​IMG]

10. All 3 are beautiful!! Great additions to any Sophia collection

11. Beautiful Sophia's! Awesome find on the persimmon one!

12. Congrats on your triplets! They are all lovely. I think I like the python the best. Enjoy them all!

13. Beautiful, love them all. I am currently searching for the perfect Sophia as I have non....I am thinking a grey one and maybe a brighter color.

14. What a nice Sophia collection, congrats!

15. Lovely bags you've there.