A table full of Chloe's at Franklin Mills NMLC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Franklin Mills (PA) tonight and while I was checking out the Marc Jacobs bag I saw a table full of Chloe's to my right. I have never seen Chloe bags at this Neiman Marcus Last Call before so I was surprised. I'm not really familiar with the different styles so I'm sorry I'm not much help. I know there definately were no Silverado's or Paddington's. I think they mostly had Edith's and Betty's because most of the bags were satchels. The prices ranged between $800 and $900 I believe.

I know some of the NMLC's ship and I'm sure if you call them they could help you out. I just figured I would post that they had them since this was a first.

2. Thanks:tup:

3. Oooh, that's in my neck of the woods!!! I'm going to have to make the ride over there!!!! THANKS BUNCHES!!!!:yahoo: