A surprising change in attitude and an unexpected reveal!

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
This reveal starts with a story of how my LV customer service went from bad to FANTASTIC.

So today I was suppose to go to LV in Aventura to pick up the Azur Noe due to a mishap between the stores transferring my piece to Dadeland mall. Well, today after my plane ride I was just too tired to do the drive so I decided to just go to Dadeland and take my NF GM DE to ask them to repair it because of the cracking handles and do the drive to Avenutra tomorrow.

Well, when I arrived to the store and gave them the bag and these 2 ladies recognized me from previous times even though my SA was not there. They offered me an exchange of equal or higher value on the purse I chose in the store... on display was a beautiful Azur artsy with a light even patina and I couldnt help but think how beautiful this will look on spring/summer days and how the lack of vachetta would be a godsent. So, I tried on the artsy and fell in love. Today I left LV with a brand new Azur artys, no neverfull, but I was so happy because I find myself not even using my NF lately. I also grabbed a gift my mother in law and a gift for my DBF... here it is ladies!!!!!

Im very happy with my new addition and how elegant she is... i even plan to use her for dinner tonight! My next purse will be either a mon mono neverfull or the pink trimmed neverfull then ill be LV CONTENT!!!!!

its not letting me resize the pics on my ipad guys im sorry but ill tell you what i got

Azur Artsy MM
Damier ebene keep it (for my DBF)
Damier Ebene cles (for my mother in law)

sorry ill try to do this tonight but im off to dinner....