A surprise Kelly reveal!

I haven't seen sombrero in a kelly before. Very cool. You are one lucky woman.

What a special Kelly! Love the uniqueness of this bag! :heart:

OMG I love it. I'm not usually into multi color bags but that blue sapphire looks unreal with the color combo

Magnifique! It's truly a special bag: congratulations!!

I don't know how I missed this! It's the most amazing combo bag! Many congrats, Bedhead!! It's really perfect for you! I hope you have wonderful times together :hugs:

This is amazingly gorgeous and unique! Love it!!!

Wow, so late to the party but glad I stopped by. What an amazing K, you are so lucky - absolutely love the different combinations of leather! Congrats!!!

Very unique piece. Huge congratulations to your new H addition. And thank you so much for sharing this beautiful Kelly! [emoji170]

So special. Congrats!

Very interesting combination. Congratulations !!

Congrats!!! She's a beauty! Love that slight pop of blue

Congrats! What a great offer! The blue really pops. If I own one like this, I would consider not using a twilly on the handle.

I turned down K a few times recently without asking about the colors because I have been focusing on getting another B30. Your offer got me thinking that perhaps I should have expressed an interest on a K if they have a unique one like yours.

I love your K! Congrats!!!

So lovely.. enjoy!

Congrats on such an amazing kelly to be your first!

omg! how did I miss this! amazing special piece! congrats!!

Stunning! Many congrats!!! [emoji7]

Wow!!! What a lovely and unique bag and what a wonderful SA to think of you when she saw it! Congrats and wear in great health!

Looks beautiful. Congrats!

Thank you everyone! I love this bag more every time I use it.

it's super super stunning! congrats and welcome to the world of K's..........did you happened to know if it comes in other size too? 28 or 35?

it's super super stunning! congrats and welcome to the world of K's..........did you happened to know if it comes in other size too? 28 or 35?
Hi- so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I don't think they had any other sizes of this one. I was told that one of the managers ordered it as a one-off, like a special order except it doesn't have the horseshoe.