A surprise Kelly reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This one has a bit of a story but I will try to make it brief.

When I first started getting into Hermès bags, I never thought I would want either a Birkin or a Kelly. I have a pretty casual wardrobe and lifestyle and I'm definitely not ladylike :lol: so I just didn't think I could pull off either style. After a few TPF H meetups and some thorough research on reveal and modeling threads, I realized maybe I could make a Kelly work for me! But I never thought it would happen so soon, especially not with this unique and perfect-for-me bag.

I got a call from my SA yesterday with a unique find and rushed right over to get it! Pics coming up!

2. image.jpeg Here she is... K32 Retourne in Fusain (charcoal) Sombrero / Plomb Clemence / Blue Sapphire Epsom with PHW. It was love at first sight!!!

Rosieisgood, peppers90, yai and 27 others like this.
  3. Congrats! Absolutely stunning!!

4. Very lovely, congrats! [emoji7]

5. Wow, so gorgeous!! Congratulations and enjoy your unique find!

6. bedhead Congrats to this special Kelly !! What a nice combo in Sombrero. Is that an SO that someone declined ? or is it a new Kelly combo for Fall ?

7. What about the side panels ? are they in blue sapphire epsom as well ? You mentioned Plomb Clemence but I can only see the Sombrero. Where would Clemence be located ?

8. image.jpeg

The sides and bottom are plomb Clemence.

tabbi001, honhon, Elina0408 and 9 others like this.
  9. According to my SA it is not a declined SO (it doesn't have a horseshoe stamp). She said that when each store gets its allocation of SOs the store director will sometimes hold a few back and create unique combinations like this.

As soon as she saw the color combo on the box she knew it would be perfect for me- my wardrobe is mostly black, dark gray, and dark and/or saturated blues. I couldn't have picked a better color combination myself!

10. Wow! This is a very special bag. I love how it suits your style exactly. H fate!

11. What a Kelly!! So unique! Enjoy this treasure.

12. This is so meant to be yours, sweetie! What a special Kelly! Huge congrats and enjoy! ❤️

13. Stunning Kelly! Congrats and enjoy!

14. Wow, really unique and unusual. I personally love Sombrero-I think it's matte quality is super cool and modern.
    This will look great with your blue C'est la Fete you got, right?

Congratulations!

15. It's so pretty! Lucky you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice