A Surprise From My Hubby...

1. My husband came home late tonight, and I'm wondering why. He was suppose to run a few errands and then come home. Well, I called him and he told me that he's running a late because he needed to pick up something first, and then finish his errands before he can come home. I was a little confused, but didn't really think much about it. Well, he just came home and in his hands is a Louis Vuitton shopping bag.:amazed: My jaw drops. He bought me a black Le Fab!!! I'm in love. I told him a few days ago that I saw a black Le Fab that would go perfectly with my new black Inclusion bracelet :graucho: , but didn't really think that he would go and buy it. I love him for remembering!

I'm sorry for the crappy pictures.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. WOW, congrats!! Im sure you didnt give him a very hard time for coming home late for dinner!!!

3. Lucky girl. It is beautiful!

4. OMG :nuts: What a wonderful husband. Your Le Fab is beautiful :love:

5. It's gorgeous!! Major congrats!!!:love:

6. Thanks ladies! I'm still in shock because I never expected anything. Plus, I just pointed it to him when we were in the store and didn't even tell him the name of the bag. I can't believe he actually took me seriously and bought it for me. This is one of the sweetest things that he's done for me. :shame:

7. Awww! SO sweet!! Lucky girl congrats!

8. Awww...what a sweet hubby you have. Congrats on the gorgeous new bag.

9. Your hubbie is a keeper!!! The bag is beautiful!!

10. :love: :love: Congrats! It's gorgoeus and you're soooo lucky:yes: :biggrin:

11. I'm so glad my phh is now a plh (purse loving hubby). :lol: I can't wait to heatstamp the clochette when I get the chance. Then it will complete the bag.

12. What a sweet hubby you have... btw, does he have a brother?:P

13. :lol: Nope, but he does have a sister.

14. How sweet! Congrats!!

15. awww thats so sweet! Congrats on the bag!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice