A surprise and a collection post! :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A small package came today, but had the husbands name on it. I thought it was something for his computer, but he told me it was for me. I wanted to rip the package open, but decided to take pics as I went.

[​IMG]

Bright green tissue paper :smile:

[​IMG]

COACH BOX!

[​IMG]

COACH TISSUE!!

[​IMG]

COACH WALLET!!!
    [​IMG]

Another view

[​IMG]

He listened when I said I needed a wallet, and preferred it to be black/gray so it could go with lots of stuff. He was also very sneaky about it all. I love it and it fits all my cards :biggrin:

2. I couldn't add these to the post so it's continued

Now for some other stuff. I had posted these in the Authenticate This thread. My SIL had bought these for really cheap at a yard sale. I wanted them, but wasn't sure if they were real. After telling her that they were indeed real, I wanted them for myself LOL. So I offered her twice of what she paid. She only paid $15 for each bag, so it wasn't that much. So I bought them from her. Now I have a pretty well rounded collection
    [​IMG]

Collection Post :biggrin:

[​IMG]

3. :smile: look at your collect grow! I love the white one! Congrats!

4. Pretty collection and that was sweet of your DH! Enjoy!

5. Great new addition and collection

6. Great dh! Love the op art! :okay:

7. Awwww.....he's a keeper for sure!! :smile:
    Yes your collection is great!! You have lots of different sizes that is fun!!

8. I can't believe she paid $15 for those bags! What a steal! Awesome new items you got today!

9. congrats!!!

10. Congrats on the Great Collection!!!
    I love the Gray Madison Carry All!!! What a sweet husband to get you a wallet!!!
    I like it!!!
    Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. everything looks fabulous!

12. I know I was positive they were fake because of the prices!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments :smile:

13. nice collection good colors

14. Very nice! Gorgeous collection!

15. You have a sweet hubby :smile: As much as I love mine, I know he'd never do something like that for me.