A super small pre-loved reveal

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a long wait of having to ship the item I won on ebay back to my country. I finally got my Balenciaga Money Wallet.

This is my very first pre-loved Balenciaga item and I am loving it, I spent some time cleaning it with Lovin my bags products and it made it shine like a brand new Balenciaga wallet.

P.S. I don't know the color or the year it was made, so if anyone knows the color please do leave a comment below TIA

Screen Shot 2012-10-24 at 12.28.08 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2012-10-24 at 12.27.43 AM.jpg
  2. Very pretty big congrats

3. #3 Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    It looks similar to my plomb bag (today first day using it too!) Very nice!

4. congratulations on your new wallet!! looks new to me :biggrin:

5. really?! yey!! thanks t_lo :smile:

really?! congrats on your plomb bag! :smile:

thanks Cfca! :smile:

6. Nice! Congrats!!

7. Lovely bag, congrats!

8. If it's Plomb, I think it must be from 2007.

Anyhow, it's gorgeous and the Money is a fabulously user-friendly wallet. Enjoy!

9. Nice, congrats and enjoy it

10. very pretty!

11. Thank you girls :yahoo:

12. OMG thank you thank you Indiana! I think it is the Plomb the color looks so alike.

:woot: now I have an idea what year it was made and the color

13. Plomb is from 2007 Fall/Winter. Apparently this was the first collection to offer giant raised silver hardware, giant raised gold hardware, and also the traditional raised brass hardware. :smile:

14. it's not a super small reveal at all :smile: congratulation on your pre-owned find, it's lovely!!!

15. Thanks your the best, now I get to know more about my "new" wallet :smile: