A sudden Mulberry (reveal)

Nov 24, 2009
I have been contemplating the new Bayswater for a while noe (among other bags) as a gift to myself when I graduate (which is more like in June...). My mother does not have any designer bags but have also been looking at a Bayswater. Recently she tried them on when travelling to Malaysia but found out the price was about the same as in Norway (a bit more because of high import-VAT in Norway).

Long story short, a store that sells designer clothes and bags in my town is closing down and moving to Oslo. Everything is at least 30% off. They have Celine, Mulberry, Louboutins, YSL. I didnt really want to get anything right now but I just had to visit the store to get it out of my system.

A lot of the goods had been shipped to the other store and it was really busy. I was surprised to see the Bayswater in black. I called my mother to hear if she was interested. She was but she wanted a picture. She had liked the bag in oxblood and black but they only had black in the store as well as a light brown version.

Conclusion: she wanted one and so did I. It was a very spontanious decision since it would be selling out fast, but also something I have been eyeing for a while. It's been two years since my last designer purchase ☺️☺️

Attachments

• IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 1,458
  • IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,480
  • IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,481
  • IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,476
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,471
  • IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,481
I have been contemplating the new Bayswater for a while noe (among other bags) as a gift to myself when I graduate (which is more like in June...). My mother does not have any designer bags but have also been looking at a Bayswater. Recently she tried them on when travelling to Malaysia but found out the price was about the same as in Norway (a bit more because of high import-VAT in Norway).

Long story short, a store that sells designer clothes and bags in my town is closing down and moving to Oslo. Everything is at least 30% off. They have Celine, Mulberry, Louboutins, YSL. I didnt really want to get anything right now but I just had to visit the store to get it out of my system.

A lot of the goods had been shipped to the other store and it was really busy. I was surprised to see the Bayswater in black. I called my mother to hear if she was interested. She was but she wanted a picture. She had liked the bag in oxblood and black but they only had black in the store as well as a light brown version.

Conclusion: she wanted one and so did I. It was a very spontanious decision since it would be selling out fast, but also something I have been eyeing for a while. It's been two years since my last designer purchase ☺️☺️
Big Congrats to by you & your Mom....how cool is that!?!!! Lovely bags & super gorgeous kitty as well!:heart::flowers: