A sudden Mulberry (reveal)

What a beauty! Your last photo is so funny - either your cat has devoured the bags or the bags have turned into a cat!

How does the thin strap hold up? From what I remember, this version of bayswater is a little smaller than the non-strap bayswater..?

Hello! I am newbie to purse forum and mulberry.
These bags are beautiful! I am very interested in purchasing the exact same bag myself and was just wondering how practical the strap is? Is it a little bit awkward since it hangs from the back of the bag? I would imagine it makes the whole bag really gape open when you open it to fetch your purse/keys. I am just very conscious of having my bag be really wide open while I am paying for something at till for example as I have been victim to someone dipping their grubby hands into a handbag and have had my phone stolen before this way. I absolutely love love love this bag though so would love if anyone has any feedback.
Thanks x

Sorry to reply to a thread from a few months ago, but the bags and the cat are all beautiful! :smile: I have a black cat too. You have to get a pic of the bags and cat together! Love it.

Sorry about the late reply!
Sorry to reply to a thread from a few months ago, but the bags and the cat are all beautiful! :smile: I have a black cat too. You have to get a pic of the bags and cat together! Love it.

Thanks! Black cats are the best :smile:
Hello! I am newbie to purse forum and mulberry.
These bags are beautiful! I am very interested in purchasing the exact same bag myself and was just wondering how practical the strap is? Is it a little bit awkward since it hangs from the back of the bag? I would imagine it makes the whole bag really gape open when you open it to fetch your purse/keys. I am just very conscious of having my bag be really wide open while I am paying for something at till for example as I have been victim to someone dipping their grubby hands into a handbag and have had my phone stolen before this way. I absolutely love love love this bag though so would love if anyone has any feedback.
Thanks x

Hi! I think it lools a bit awkward with the strap to be honest, so I dont use it much. But it's nice to have the possibility!
What a beauty! Your last photo is so funny - either your cat has devoured the bags or the bags have turned into a cat!

How does the thin strap hold up? From what I remember, this version of bayswater is a little smaller than the non-strap bayswater..?

I hvent't used it much but it seems to hold the weight fine if I use it. I'm very happy with the bag, this size fits a small laptop exactly so I use it every day for work. Probably the best bang for the buck I've ever gotton from a designer bag!