A successful trip to York... Quick reveal

A real fruitful trip - beautiful roxy and continental wallet. Enjoy!! And looking forward to more wonderful reveals - you are so lucky to be able to get to an outlet, I am very envious!!

Thanks TaraBabe, DoubleDutch, MMoos and IWantANewBag! I couldn't have had a better weekend, York is such a lovely place to visit and it is great to have an outlet so close, it's my birthday at the end of next month so I will try to behave until then and ;), I have a while to decide what I really want.

I was actually inspired by your reveal the other day Steph22! I went with the intention of getting the Alexa continental purse but when I saw the two together preferred the leather on the continental and it's good to have the extra space for cards.

Thanks TheaBerry and Annaswe! I'm very happy with them, I'll be taking Roxy to work with me this week so we can do some bonding :amuse:.

Last edited:
Thanks Nic75 and Maplecottage! I'm a total convert to choc, I agree it's great to see them back, I wonder if the rumours are true that they'll be coming back to the full price stores. IncessantDrool I was too busy pawing at the Roxys to have a really good look, they did seem to be well stocked though, off the top of my head they had regular and oversized Alexas in black and oak, Daria clutches and hobos, lots of Ledburys and Roxys in all the classic colours, nude ruby Bays, printed black Bays, an oak Bays two ladies were very excited about. Where you after anything in particular?

Last edited: