A Study in Steel--Intreccatio Tote

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I wanted to share my Christmas present to myself. I realized the Cabat doesn't suit me and was quite disappointed. At the Carmel boutique I was shown this tote, and it was so nice I couldn't leave without it!

The color is really captivating. These photos were taken December 26 around 2pm in Sacramento. You can see its dark tones as well as how the bag can appear light.

BVSteel1.jpg

BVSteel3.jpg

BVSteel2.jpg

Thanks so much. It's been sitting in my closet for 7 weeks waiting until Christmas and It was not all that easy to wait. I look forward to wearing it a lot this spring and summer. I think it will look nice with white.

I haven't seen steel IRL but from your pictures I think it would look great with black, my wardrobe staple. What do you think? It also looks like it collapses nicely to lay flat against your body. I got the canvas version for dd, that she had her eye on, but it felt a bit bulky when it was on my shoulder.....the canvas bottom was stiff.

I haven't seen steel IRL but from your pictures I think it would look great with black, my wardrobe staple. What do you think? It also looks like it collapses nicely to lay flat against your body. I got the canvas version for dd, that she had her eye on, but it felt a bit bulky when it was on my shoulder.....the canvas bottom was stiff.

It looks terrific with black (it too is a staple in my clothes). With black it picks up brown or grey undertones.

I've only worn it one day so it's still got some breaking in to do but it is quite soft and does lay nicely (much more so than the Veneta). I want to train the sides a bit like Cabat owners do. The base is very soft and can droop a bit. I don't mind it at all but some may not like it.