A storyline about Fake bags on The Shield last night

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Besides being an AMAZING show. On last nights episode it was mostly how they were trying to bust a woman selling counterfeits. It was funny all the guys are like what is the big deal a purse is a purse and the woman strongly disagreed. I know FX re-airs it. You should watch it.

You know I was thinking about posting something on this too....but I didn't think that many TPF members watched it. That ending was too funny...but it seemed like they were promoting the sale of counterfeit bags.:tdown: LOVE that show! BTW - Whats with the incredibly short season?

You know I was thinking about posting something on this too....but I didn't think that many TPF members watched it. That ending was too funny...but it seemed like they were promoting the sale of counterfeit bags.:tdown: LOVE that show! BTW - Whats with the incredibly short season?

I know most FX shows seasons are way to short. I think all their shows average only 10 to 12 weeks. They like to rotate their shows. I guess it is more about quality than quantity with FX.

I agree it seemed like they were sort of promoting the sale of fakes. But it was still a great episode. When the woman tried to educate the men about the different designers.