A story all Louis Vuitton Lovers will love

craigrichie

Jul 21, 2009
I went to my usual LV store this weekend, bought the Damier Graphite 45 & a silver LV name charm.

But the funniest part was i was standing next to this SA & this guy walks in and says to her, I want a Gucci bag! LOL She looked at me & i was about to cry from laughter, i couldn't believe he walked into LV thinking they sold different brands of bags lol, he paused and said "Sir there's a Gucci store on the other side of the mall, this is Louis Vuitton" LOL Best LV experience ive ever had.

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

I love that bag and that key ring! They look awesome together. We're Keepall 45 buddies haha. I can't believe he asked that, i swear, where do these people come up with this stuff?!?! I truly don't understand what goes on in some people's heads lol. Congrats on your great new stuff!

Thats funny! It reminds me of when my dad asked the security guard at the capital building where the president slept......The guard said at the White House!(my dad thought thats where we were) :lolots: We are from Canada by the way:lol: