A steal from Cabazon outlet!

annielull

Jul 3, 2013
Hi ladies,

I don't post on here too often but recently found a great deal on a Tod's bag that I instantly fell in love with and had to post!

I actually don't know the model name, but I bought it at the Canazon outlet over the holidays so I assume it's an old model.

I have bought shoes from Tod's in the past but this is my first bag from them.

I've been carrying it around for a couple of days now and I absolutely love the easy opening and how sturdy the bag is due to the glazing.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451698630.026497.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451698644.176339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451698657.243695.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451698666.444319.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451698804.918564.jpg

Lovely. I just got two d styling baulettos from the orlando outlet. They are lambskin and in vachetta and brown. They were a great deal. I called around and there were only three in the country in the outlets.

Hi ladies,

I don't post on here too often but recently found a great deal on a Tod's bag that I instantly fell in love with and had to post!

I actually don't know the model name, but I bought it at the Canazon outlet over the holidays so I assume it's an old model.

I've been carrying it around for a couple of days now and I absolutely love the easy opening and how sturdy the bag is due to the glazing.

View attachment 3228738View attachment 3228740View attachment 3228741View attachment 3228742View attachment 3228746
Very nice! Great find. Tod's bags are quality. Congratulations!

Hi ladies,

View attachment 3228738View attachment 3228740View attachment 3228741View attachment 3228742View attachment 3228746

Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Hi ladies,

very nice! it's a greyish blue?
I used to get great Tods bags at the outlet outside Las Vegas but they closed that store
congrats on your beautiful bag

Hi ladies,

Congrats on your new Tod's bag. Wear it in good health!

Hi ladies,

Lovely bag! Since you purchased the bag, have you discovered it was a made-for-outlet or transferred from a boutique? If mfo, is there a logo or mark of some sort identifying it's a mfo? TIA

Lovely bag! Since you purchased the bag, have you discovered it was a made-for-outlet or transferred from a boutique? If mfo, is there a logo or mark of some sort identifying it's a mfo? TIA
does tods do made for factory? I used to go to the outlet outside of las vegas and got some very nice bags. Sorry to say it closed a few years ago:sad: