A start of a beautiful new relationship

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well... I did it. Finally made it over from LV to Chanel. I don't know what took me so long. Here's a quick reveal...

A medium/large classic flap in black caviar with silver hardware. A GST in black with silver hardware. I bought these two during the most recent Saks EGC event. A pair of my first Chanel shoes. Also bought these at Saks when they had an additional 50%. I got them for $208.xx. Lastly, I used part of my EGC to buy the wallet. Its a black metallic finish.

Now that I've got almost all the basics covered, trying to decide what's next?

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. contraulations!! everything is lovely!!

3. Yes, what took you so long? LOL! Glad you finally found us :biggrin:

What a wonderful starters collection, love them all. Beautiful classic pieces and a great deal on the shoes. Congratulations and enjoy them!

4. Great way to start your collection. You can't go wrong with the classics.

5. ooooh you did fabulously well!
    Gorgeous :biggrin:

6. Both are true classsics of Chanel, congrats to you :smile:

Probably up next reissue?

7. Lovely purchases - welcome to Chanel

8. Wow I love them. What a nice wallet.

9. Congrats! Lovely items.....hmmm, makes me want to go to the other side! :graucho:

10. Welcome!!! Love your new Chanel collection. Beautiful purchases and great deals too!!! All the better!:tup:

11. You're off to a great start! Congrats and welcome! :flowers:

12. :welcome2: lovemydeals!! Congrats on your beautiful classics

13. Love them all, fabulous classic's!
    Congrats!

14. I got the same wallet but in blue..........is 2009 new for spring

15. Welcome.:smile: You're off to a great start! :tup: Lovely Chanels. Congrats!!!