A starry, starry (Work) night - LOTS OF PICS!!!

purses & pugs

@pursesandpugs
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
For a very long time I have been wanting a Work, PT or City in a dark navy blue with GGH. I wished for Officier and also 07/08 Marine, but it seems impossible to find any of them:pout:

Then the news came that there would be a LE Blue Roi GGH City coming out and I was so excited and thought my time had finally come, even though I suspected Blue Roi could be a tiny bit light for my taste. But that wans't meant to be because suddenly Santa (aka Erica, lol) had a mint - no it must be brand new - 07 Marine GGH Work:yahoo: I must have been good this year:graucho:

This bag is all that I've wished for and more - perfect shade of navy blue, GGH and incredrible distressed, pillowy, soft and shiny Chevre leather:heart::heart:

Unfortunately it's dark here now so I took my new love into the bathroom where there is bright light and took LOADS of pics!!

bilde3-23.jpg

bilde5-23-1.jpg

bilde5-22.jpg

bilde1-28.jpg

bilde4-22.jpg

bilde3-24.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooooooow !! You got it already !! It's great !!
Look at that leather !! It's incredible !!!! All I have to say is HUGE Congrats ! The combo is wonderful !! I'm very happy for you, I'm sure you look forward to taking this beauty outside :biggrin:

It's sooooo pretty! Love the chevre leather, love the dark blue tone of marine, and love the gold hardware against the blue! You are so lucky! Congratulations, P&P! Another great addition to your collection!