A starry, starry (Work) night - LOTS OF PICS!!!

Oh P&P, I saw this on Erica's site and I thought whoever got her is soo lucky! It's definitely a beauty!! I've been quite here at the forum but this babe is making come back to admire her some more :biggrin:

Holy crap.

Holy crap!

What the?! MOST DIVINE!

I didn't even see this pop up on E's site; lucky you! You totally deserve it, gorg bag PnP. *Bows.

Thank you so much RERE! I was pretty quick to snatch this since I realized it was my HG and dream bag;)

Yummy-yummy-yummy!
That's one gorgeous bag :yes:
Many congrats sweet *A*.
(that was fast!)

Thank you so much dear *S*!
Erica shipped it express so it came really fast, I was so surprised - and very, very happy of course;)

Woooooooooooooooooooooow !! You got it already !! It's great !!
Look at that leather !! It's incredible !!!! All I have to say is HUGE Congrats ! The combo is wonderful !! I'm very happy for you, I'm sure you look forward to taking this beauty outside :biggrin:

Thank you so much:flowers: I know, it came so fast!! You know how gorgeous this color is so you can certainly undertand how happy I am:smile: I cannot wait to use this bag tomorrow and see it in daylight!!!

:faint: OMG. I am speechless. Look at that leather-Marine perfection!!!!!!

Thank you Susan! The leather is incredible and it still has that yummy new smell:smile: Seriously, this bag have never been used or maximum 1 time!!

Gaaahhh it's absolutely stunning :yahoo::woohoo: I love love love the color with the GGH! So many congratulations to you sweetie :hugs:

And you know I want some modeling pictures :graucho:

Thank you so much dear Carin:hugs: I think navy blue goes so well with GGH and have been wishing for this combo for ages! Mod pics might come later;)

OMG TDF Congrats what a great find!:smile:

Thank you very much!!!

Oh, wow, I thought it was 08 Marine when I saw it on E's website. The pics with flash almost blinded me! Enjoy this new one - it is truly special!!
Thank you Roey! I was very curious and excited over this bag since I had never seen 07 Marine (or 08 for that matter) IRL. This color is so special and I'm very happy I managed to get this:smile:

It's sooooo pretty! Love the chevre leather, love the dark blue tone of marine, and love the gold hardware against the blue! You are so lucky! Congratulations, P&P! Another great addition to your collection!
Thank you very much Anna:smile: I have dreamt of a dark navy blue with GGH for a long time and I'm so happy I finally managed to find one!

Oh P&P, ooooooh! She is beyond beautiful! I am so happy for you and wish you the most happy holiday season with your new starry, starry work night! :hugs:

Thank you!! I am very happy with this dark beauty, seriously the GGH looks like stars on this gorgeous dark blue;) And I wish you a happy holiday too:hugs:

Congrats P&P! :biggrin:
Thank you so much Frida!

and it's even cooler when you think that it's almost impossible to find !! A true Gem !! ;)
That is very true;) And in new/mint condition too!! I'm over the moon...haha

Oh P&P, I saw this on Erica's site and I thought whoever got her is soo lucky! It's definitely a beauty!! I've been quite here at the forum but this babe is making come back to admire her some more :biggrin:
Thank you so much for sharing my joy! And I'm happy to hear you are back:smile:

That is absolutely the most beautiful Bbag I have ever ever seen. :love:

Oh thanks, that is a very big honor coming from you, the GGH queen!! Or maybe former queen, have you sold all your bags now?

Ah it's gorgeous! That leather! And the colour- its perfection.

The leather is just to die for :faint:

Congrats!!!
Thank you! The leather is indeed perfect and the dark blue/GGH combo is exactly what I was looking for:smile:

WOW it is gorgeous.:nuts: So many Marine and Officier bags are popping out. I can't wait to see your modeling pics. Congrats sweetie.:yahoo:
Thank you:flowers: I know, it's weird they all pop up at the same time! maybe it's Santa taking them out of his bags for us since we have been good girls (or have we?!);)

Oh wow! That combi is :drool: Congrats!

Thank you so much, I love this combo!!

The leather is incredible! I mean, seriously! Look at that wrinkly goodness! :nuts:
Wow, 07 Marine in this condition is such a rare find and GGH looks so good against the deep blue color. Big congrats to you on this beauty my dear!