A starry, starry (Work) night - LOTS OF PICS!!!

purses & pugs

www.pursesandpugs.com
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Oslo, Norway
www.pursesandpugs.com
For a very long time I have been wanting a Work, PT or City in a dark navy blue with GGH. I wished for Officier and also 07/08 Marine, but it seems impossible to find any of them:pout:

Then the news came that there would be a LE Blue Roi GGH City coming out and I was so excited and thought my time had finally come, even though I suspected Blue Roi could be a tiny bit light for my taste. But that wans't meant to be because suddenly Santa (aka Erica, lol) had a mint - no it must be brand new - 07 Marine GGH Work:yahoo: I must have been good this year:graucho:

This bag is all that I've wished for and more - perfect shade of navy blue, GGH and incredrible distressed, pillowy, soft and shiny Chevre leather:heart::heart:

Unfortunately it's dark here now so I took my new love into the bathroom where there is bright light and took LOADS of pics!!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
Holy crap.

Holy crap!

What the?! MOST DIVINE!

I didn't even see this pop up on E's site; lucky you! You totally deserve it, gorg bag PnP. *Bows.

French75

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Paris, France
Woooooooooooooooooooooow !! You got it already !! It's great !!
Look at that leather !! It's incredible !!!! All I have to say is HUGE Congrats ! The combo is wonderful !! I'm very happy for you, I'm sure you look forward to taking this beauty outside :biggrin:

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Europe
Gaaahhh it's absolutely stunning :yahoo::woohoo: I love love love the color with the GGH! So many congratulations to you sweetie :hugs:

And you know I want some modeling pictures :graucho:

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Oh, wow, I thought it was 08 Marine when I saw it on E's website. The pics with flash almost blinded me! Enjoy this new one - it is truly special!!

Anna_525

Mom to 2 great kids
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
NY
It's sooooo pretty! Love the chevre leather, love the dark blue tone of marine, and love the gold hardware against the blue! You are so lucky! Congratulations, P&P! Another great addition to your collection!