A spring Reveal - Welcome Ms Croisette!

I wanted the Pochtte Metis fisrt, but then I saw your comparison pictures. I decided to go for Croisette because I have the twinset, which has similar function as the PM. Also croisette looks so fresh and summery

Have you used your Croisette? I just bought twice emp RB color this week. I am still debating if I should have exchanged with Croisette. Do you use your Twinset/twice offen? Would you compare these two bags? Which one do you think it would be more pratical? If you could just keep one, which one would you keep? Sorry so many questions. I want a small crossbody bag for spring/summer but not too small bag. I like both bags but only want to get one right now. Thanks!

Have you used your Croisette? I just bought twice emp RB color this week. I am still debating if I should have exchanged with Croisette. Do you use your Twinset/twice offen? Would you compare these two bags? Which one do you think it would be more pratical? If you could just keep one, which one would you keep? Sorry so many questions. I want a small crossbody bag for spring/summer but not too small bag. I like both bags but only want to get one right now. Thanks!

Hi, I love my mono/red twice, I found it most practical one. I use it continuously for almost a month, even brought it for traveling (it is easy to be packed in a bigger bag). The new Croisette is so beautiful, lovely in the summer. It is bigger than the Twice too. But I am so afraid of getting mark or dust so I still haven't used it yet. I only have for a week and was very busy with work. So if I have to chose one, I would go for the Twice.

Hi, I love my mono/red twice, I found it most practical one. I use it continuously for almost a month, even brought it for traveling (it is easy to be packed in a bigger bag). The new Croisette is so beautiful, lovely in the summer. It is bigger than the Twice too. But I am so afraid of getting mark or dust so I still haven't used it yet. I only have for a week and was very busy with work. So if I have to chose one, I would go for the Twice.

Thank you so much for your review! I went to store to try Croisette. It is super super cute! But I don't really like the lock. It is even harder to lock when the bag is empty. I love the look but I am leaning towards to keep twice now. I have a kid so I think twice would be more practical plus I can pack it in my long champ bag when I travel. I have Cluny bb so I feel Cluny bb's shape is similar as Croisette.

Thank you for the comparison picture! I think Croisette is bigger but twice expands also it has three layers so it is easy to arrange things.