A Spring flower blooms!

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
My new-to-me Nadja arrived today and I wanted to share her with you! :yahoo: I first saw this bag in a post by katsu in the "Group Photo" thread and instantly fell in love! I have been searching for my own Nadja since and now I have her!!

img3103hl4.jpg

img3122kq9.jpg

img3110bv3.jpg

She is in perfect condition and the suede lining is so unbelievably soft. I'm so glad I was lucky enough to find one!

Thanks for stopping by! :wlae:

authenticplease: You're so sweet. :biggrin: And yes it's very smooshy! I can't wait to take her for a spin tomorrow! I couldn't quite push aside my Muse II today. :amuse:

chinsumo: Thanks! I agree, it's very whimsical! I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of compliments on her since she's so unique! I saw the Valentino Petale bags at Nordies last week and thought they paled in comparison to the Nadja. I'm so glad I found her!

Beautiful, the Nadja is one of the most romantic and feminine YSL bags out there. It looks fantastic on you and I'm so glad you were able to track one down! Congrats!

Oh, congratulations! I bet it was hard to track down, but the Nadja is just such a beautiful bag! I still remember the ads when it first came out a couple of years ago!