A Spring flower blooms!

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
My new-to-me Nadja arrived today and I wanted to share her with you! :yahoo: I first saw this bag in a post by katsu in the "Group Photo" thread and instantly fell in love! I have been searching for my own Nadja since and now I have her!!

She is in perfect condition and the suede lining is so unbelievably soft. I'm so glad I was lucky enough to find one!

Thanks for stopping by! :wlae:

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Wow, congratulations on finding a beautiful 'vintage' YSL! The leather looks divine and it's such a fun and whimsical bag!

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
authenticplease: You're so sweet. :biggrin: And yes it's very smooshy! I can't wait to take her for a spin tomorrow! I couldn't quite push aside my Muse II today. :amuse:

chinsumo: Thanks! I agree, it's very whimsical! I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of compliments on her since she's so unique! I saw the Valentino Petale bags at Nordies last week and thought they paled in comparison to the Nadja. I'm so glad I found her!

shazam

Jul 22, 2007
Beautiful, the Nadja is one of the most romantic and feminine YSL bags out there. It looks fantastic on you and I'm so glad you were able to track one down! Congrats!

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Frankfurt
Oh, congratulations! I bet it was hard to track down, but the Nadja is just such a beautiful bag! I still remember the ads when it first came out a couple of years ago!

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Thanks everyone!! :flowers: :flowers:

katsu I found it on eBay! I had given up searching a few weeks ago and the other day I was searching and there it was! :biggrin: