A speedy day

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think today was a good day for getting a mono speedy 30. (based on the other posters who just got their bags)

I finally committed to a LV bag today. Yup! Mono Speedy 30. I started with a mono cles in March and then got a zippy organizer (I had a wallet quest and ended up with the zippy) then the poochet cosmetique (sp?) in April and a Frambose Cles and a perfo cles. I'm set for a while. Planning a Noe for my b'day in Noe-vember. But first some more work on my house.

Also picked up a Denim Cles. (I really like the cles and have fun switching between them - very silly I know) They had a few denim items out but not the cles - I asked if they had them and the SA pulled it out of the drawer. I wodered if they don't display everything intentionally....if you know about it you can buy it. SO glad I studied up here first!

2. Go for it! I bought mine last saturday and I love it so much. I dont have any regret :tender: