A special Gift

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well my fiance and I went to Ikea monday.... and my sweet fiance decided to buy me a showcase for my coach bags..i assembled it yesterday and put everything in... and i must tell u... I LOVE It!! ...so what do u ladies think??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the bags that you see is what i have in my collection

2. I love it...but I wouldn't put the white Sabrina on the blue one...I'd fear color transfer.

3. your right but the blue one is the plum patent sabrina so i dont think there will b any color transfer but u never know

4. OMG I love it
    where did he get it from

5. that's looks awesome!!!!!!!!

6. That is great! A beautiful showcase for your beautiful bags!

7. Thats super cute! I need to invest in a better case for mine... I also need a room dedicated just to my coach bags/accessories :biggrin:

8. Looks really pretty! It's perfect! [Gotta love IKEA!! Especially the marabu chocolate..mmm.] What an encouraging husband!

9. LOL ;), i am going to convert my Guest Bedroom into a Dedicated COACH Room

10. Yay!! Supercute! Gotta love IKEA!!

11. I like it I think I would use my bags more if I could ge to them faster great idea

12. i would need alot and I think hubby seeing them all out would freak him out lol.. love your bags

13. mine too! Don't ask, don't tell...what he doesn't know, won't give him a heart attack! Doh!

14. Very pretty display case! I love the glass cases. Enjoy!