A sneak peek for my SO

Wow... White chevre.... You are one brave woman! That bag is a stunner and arrived just in time for Spring/Summer !!!
Did you request a leather wrapped lock when you ordered the bag??? I would like to ask for that if I am fortunate enough to order another bag. I think that's amazing!

HUGE CONGRATS!

Wooops... I saw your pics on my phone and assumed it was chevre. IS your bag Chevre??? It looks like clemence or togo in that lighting... and I don't see any spine whatsoever....

Congrats Anchanel79. Your bag is gorgeous. Wear it with good health. If i am not mistaken I read somewhere here that white b/k always comes with a leather-wrapped lock? H does not allow that for other colors anymore except for exotics I think.

Oh thanks for the info!!!

congrats! your SO is absolutely gorgeous! The exterior also looks like clemence to me. I own chevre SO too and I am pretty sure it's not chevre. In fact the color Blanc/white is not even offered in chevre in the past few rounds of SO. it only comes in either clemence or epsom (just double checked the offering sheet). it might be a confusion? The bag is stunning regardless of what type of leather it actually is.