A small silky reveal (Show me yours too!)

thenurse

H is the medicine
Mar 10, 2010
So.. I fell madly in love with this scarf when I was in London in July. The design means a lot to me because it is part on my inheritance and especially because of my love for Russian history and Russian heritage. I guess you have guessed which scarf I am talking about. ;)

I am completly in love with the design and the different cw's, so please share with me your scarves in this design!

A friend got me this all the way across the atlantic. I am extremly grateful and I have to pinch myself to truly believe that I am lucky enough to have so many lovely people in my life. Thank you and especially thanks to the lovely tpfer that helped me get this amazing scarf.

Are you ready for a tiny reveal? (The two boxes under the bag are older scarves that I will show too.) Thank you for letting me share. Tpf is such a wonderful place.

CIMG0003.jpg

hip hip horray.
Congrats on the Zabavuska. I remember seeing the black cw on you before. Which is the second one that you have?
This is a very interesting design that ties beautifully, can't blame you for getting more than one. Get them while you can :biggrin: