A small reveal

luvpaige

O.G.
May 30, 2009
I went to Chanel today to try my luck in getting the red caviar mini but it was sold out. So disappointed. They have it in woc. The red is so pretty. Comparison with my 13C lambskin mini with woc. It's darker red without the orange under tone. So so pretty.
IMG_1500654353.356304.jpg

But I didn't walk away empty handed. I bought a black caviar small wallet instead. Slightly bigger than the card case. It has 2 compartments & a back pocket.
IMG_1500654416.355670.jpg

Hopefully my SA will be able to find me a red caviar mini.
Thanks for letting me to share. [emoji3]

lallybelle is right, you walked away with a GREAT consolation prize!! that caviar card holder with the backpocket is indeed a true unicorn!!! mostly they make the ones without the backpocket and the one you got is very hard to find.

I must agree with you on the dark red. I just received my dark red mini and it's truly a very rich saturated red that I love (especially love BOTH the colors when it's in low lighting and in bright daylight). I'm pretty sure you can still locate it at this point if you try, it's early enough in the season so you should try calling the chanel customer service, and if you're in the US, just call all the department chain store locations, eventually you might hit one that has it :P

Reactions: luvpaige
We're cousins on the 13C lamb..I have it in jumbo. The mini wasn't on my radar at that time. Your mini is so pretty!
Congrats on the card holder with the back pocket. It's my favorite slg, so functional. I'm sure you're going to enjoy using it.
I hope you find the mini that you're looking for.[emoji4]

I had the same luck as you when I went in looking for a red mini this week too, but! I was able to order the Mini o-case in this color, that red is too gorgeous to miss out on any pieces this season (I regret not getting any turquoise pieces from this past Cruise collection :doh:) I hope your SA can find you the red mini and congrats on finding a a unicorn too!!:tup:

lallybelle is right, you walked away with a GREAT consolation prize!! that caviar card holder with the backpocket is indeed a true unicorn!!! mostly they make the ones without the backpocket and the one you got is very hard to find.

I must agree with you on the dark red. I just received my dark red mini and it's truly a very rich saturated red that I love (especially love BOTH the colors when it's in low lighting and in bright daylight). I'm pretty sure you can still locate it at this point if you try, it's early enough in the season so you should try calling the chanel customer service, and if you're in the US, just call all the department chain store locations, eventually you might hit one that has it :P

Congrats on ur red mini.
I really hope I can get my hands on one too. Finger crossed that my SA will call me with good news.

Reactions: Vanana
We're cousins on the 13C lamb..I have it in jumbo. The mini wasn't on my radar at that time. Your mini is so pretty!
Congrats on the card holder with the back pocket. It's my favorite slg, so functional. I'm sure you're going to enjoy using it.
I hope you find the mini that you're looking for.[emoji4]

Thanks.
13C lamb is a nice shade of red. Better looking in person than on pic.
Hope I can find the red caviar mini soon.

I had the same luck as you when I went in looking for a red mini this week too, but! I was able to order the Mini o-case in this color, that red is too gorgeous to miss out on any pieces this season (I regret not getting any turquoise pieces from this past Cruise collection :doh:) I hope your SA can find you the red mini and congrats on finding a a unicorn too!!:tup:

Congrats on your mini o case. I saw that in store too. But I chose the small wallet as I am looking for it for a long time. Hope my SA will call me soon.