A Small Reveal :)

Oh such a nice collection!! What do up use them for ??!!!! :biggrin:

I bought the vachetta one for my alma but the bag is 12 years older so has no chance of catching up with the tanning! I'm off on holiday tomorrow so perhaps I should take it with me and let it sunbathe, lol :cool:
The brown one goes on my de nf and speedy (I don't wear it with both the pomme cles and tag, the pic is from my cles reveal when the tag was going to be removed!) and the blue one has my 3 sons initials and I got the colour in silver to go with my Eiffel Tower longchamp
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407574439.454522.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407574452.348939.jpg

I bought the vachetta one for my alma but the bag is 12 years older so has no chance of catching up with the tanning! I'm off on holiday tomorrow so perhaps I should take it with me and let it sunbathe, lol :cool:
The brown one goes on my de nf and speedy (I don't wear it with both the pomme cles and tag, the pic is from my cles reveal when the tag was going to be removed!) and the blue one has my 3 sons initials and I got the colour in silver to go with my Eiffel Tower longchamp
View attachment 2713131View attachment 2713132

Super cute!!! LoVe the way you use them all!