A Small Reveal!

bom

Jan 3, 2014
I just could not resist this cosmetic case! I was on the hunt for an inexpensive but cute cosmetic case to carry around my makeup. I believe this was included in the RM sample sale but I found that it was cheaper from Saksoff5th after their discounts.

It is actually a lot bigger than I expected..it's more like a toiletry bag than it is a makeup bag.
I'm loving the floral canvas and black leather trim. The inside is lined with a like a vinyl/plastic so it is easy to wipe/clean. I know its not much of a reveal but hope you enjoy! :smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
Havana Daydreamin'
I just could not resist this cosmetic case! I was on the hunt for an inexpensive but cute cosmetic case to carry around my makeup. I believe this was included in the RM sample sale but I found that it was cheaper from Saksoff5th after their discounts.

It is actually a lot bigger than I expected..it's more like a toiletry bag than it is a makeup bag.
I'm loving the floral canvas and black leather trim. The inside is lined with a like a vinyl/plastic so it is easy to wipe/clean. I know its not much of a reveal but hope you enjoy! :smile:

Cute! That'll be a fun make-up bag.

bom

Jan 3, 2014
Cute! That'll be a fun make-up bag.
Congrats! Very cute!
this is so cute
that is so cute!
Love the print and the fact that you can easily clean the inside! Very nice :smile:
Thanks everyone!!
http://www.saksoff5th.com/s/SaksOff...eup-case/0490664018020.html?rr_positionid=0_0

this is where I got it by the way! $42 after the 30% coupon and then I had an additional coupon i found on retail me not and got it for a little under $40!