A Small Reveal!

bom

Jan 3, 2014
I just could not resist this cosmetic case! I was on the hunt for an inexpensive but cute cosmetic case to carry around my makeup. I believe this was included in the RM sample sale but I found that it was cheaper from Saksoff5th after their discounts.

It is actually a lot bigger than I expected..it's more like a toiletry bag than it is a makeup bag.
I'm loving the floral canvas and black leather trim. The inside is lined with a like a vinyl/plastic so it is easy to wipe/clean. I know its not much of a reveal but hope you enjoy! :smile:

dRZeAcOl.jpg

0ZeurqPl.jpg

jLI5mVnl.jpg

6eYZZfFl.jpg

I just could not resist this cosmetic case! I was on the hunt for an inexpensive but cute cosmetic case to carry around my makeup. I believe this was included in the RM sample sale but I found that it was cheaper from Saksoff5th after their discounts.

It is actually a lot bigger than I expected..it's more like a toiletry bag than it is a makeup bag.
I'm loving the floral canvas and black leather trim. The inside is lined with a like a vinyl/plastic so it is easy to wipe/clean. I know its not much of a reveal but hope you enjoy! :smile:

dRZeAcOl.jpg

0ZeurqPl.jpg

jLI5mVnl.jpg

6eYZZfFl.jpg
Cute! That'll be a fun make-up bag.

Cute! That'll be a fun make-up bag.

Congrats! Very cute!

this is so cute

that is so cute!

Love the print and the fact that you can easily clean the inside! Very nice :smile:

Thanks everyone!!
http://www.saksoff5th.com/s/SaksOff...eup-case/0490664018020.html?rr_positionid=0_0

this is where I got it by the way! $42 after the 30% coupon and then I had an additional coupon i found on retail me not and got it for a little under $40!