A small reveal from winterwonderland

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Something that has been sitting waiting in the closet for a few weeks but cam out for valentines ;)

2. ooh a live reveal:woohoo:

3. is it going to take 2 hours and 200 posts? ;)

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ha ha :nuts:

6. Ooh what could it be??? :thinking:

7. I normally dont use handbags to work as I have to much to carry and to far to walk. I use a backpack (bergans of norway 35 l) so this is gonna be handy to have in the backpack to keep my phone and purse in.
    And I can look good when I run out for lunch :smile:

[​IMG]

8. what a great idea - a sweet little clutch to give you some glamour at lunchtime!

Lovely!

(Sorry - Jazzy took rather a long time last night to reveal her buy hence my question!)

9. Thanks!

Yea, I seen Jazzy's reveal. Crazy!! :biggrin:

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That short strap is to no use I think. But will have a look in my mums bagcloset to see if I can find a longer strap the next time I am in her house. Messengerstyle it would be perfect for concerts and night out.

11. Joelle together with my other valentinegift burberry the beat :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ooh I like it with the small strap too- very classy- enjoy

13. I looked at one of these in the week and thought it would be better with a longer strap - great for nights out....in the dim and distant days that i used to go clubbing this kind of bag was a godsend!

Ah those were the days.....

love the landscape shots you are showing us...is it very snowy in Norway??

14. Congrats kvamkvam - lovely bag!

15. oh how cute its lovely. congrats