A small reveal from Vegas. . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DF and I were in Vegas this past weekend :graucho: and after a lot of shopping (and eating) DF got me this:

Sorry for the crappy pics - I couldn't wait and I took them while I was in the car :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DF snapped a pic of my wrist with his new bday present from me:
    [​IMG]

I was debating between black or white but DF thought the white enamel went better with the MoP! He has such good taste ;)

2. Whoa! Nice! I, too, was in Vegas this weekend. I always loved the alhambra designs, and Cartier was in our hotel. Good score! MoP is so gorgeous. IMO the shopping in Vegas beats NYC ten times over. The selections, the attitudes of SA's, etc.

Congrats on your great haul!

3. Congrats on your beautiful bracelet! :tup: Looks fantastic with your VCA and Cartier.

4. Thank you rose60610!! And I'd have to agree that Vegas shopping is the best! All the boutiques stay open until well past midnight and don't close promptly at 6PM like the ones in Rodeo do!

Thank you!!

5. What a beautiful stack!

6. U carry them very well! Pretty!

7. I've love to have a stack like that! :drool:

Gorgeous new piece! You wear it beautifully.

8. Whoah! That looks gorgeous on you with your other bracelets - a great choice of colour for you.

9. Congratulations! Beautiful pieces!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. So pretty! Congrats!

11. Gorgy Clic clac...love the way it has been staggered. Both VCA and cartier are also lovely and i also hope can get the cartier one too. Congrats!!~

12. Congrats! Very pretty!

13. Aww thank you ladies!! It's my first Hermes bracelet - I hope to add more to my jewerly box! All your sweet comments mean so much to me because everyone here has such amazing collections!! :love:

14. congrats! lovely "stacking" with all the other bracelets! your DF is great taste and you wear it beautifully!

15. Beautiful! H bracelets are the best! So elegant!