A small reveal :D

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i have had my eye on the little wallet for a while.... since my DH and I got our refund already i decided a little splurge was in order :yahoo:
    42864_svro_a0.jpeg

Here is the inside....

42864_a9.jpeg

The unexpected item... i LOVE this ring. it is actually 3 rings in one. You can wear them all or one at a time.

94863_gdgd_a0.jpeg

2. Cute wallet :smile:. I LOVE the ring!! I just wish they had bigger sizes :sad:

3. how do the rings run. I have small fingers, i wear like a 5 in most rings. So are they true to size? or run big/small

4. I was playing with the ring the other day ... it's very petite and girly ... you will have a lot of fun w/ your ring set :smile:

The ocelot pattern inside is to die for! Love it

5. Congrats on the Wallet and Ring!!!
    Both are very cute!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Super cute wallet, love the lining! Enjoy!

7. Love that ring. Do you have more info on it?

8. New triple band ring
    $58.00
    style:94863

Coach.com only has sz 678

9. I LOVE that wallet!! The lining!!! And such a sweet pink color!

10. Love both! Do they have the ring in silver?

11. #11 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Thanks everyone!!! Yes i love the lining too. I cant wait to break her in. I will use it for work since i dont carry a purse to work. I love how the insides have pockets for cards.

The ring is true to size. Very delicate and comfy to wear. I dont think they have it in silver as of yet. All i saw was gold.

12. Very nice!

13. I love the color on the wallet..

That rng rocks...

14. congrats!!

15. Very cute! Congrats!