A small reveal :D

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i have had my eye on the little wallet for a while.... since my DH and I got our refund already i decided a little splurge was in order :yahoo:
    42864_svro_a0.jpeg

Here is the inside....

42864_a9.jpeg

The unexpected item... i LOVE this ring. it is actually 3 rings in one. You can wear them all or one at a time.

94863_gdgd_a0.jpeg

2. Cute wallet :smile:. I LOVE the ring!! I just wish they had bigger sizes :sad:

3. how do the rings run. I have small fingers, i wear like a 5 in most rings. So are they true to size? or run big/small

4. I was playing with the ring the other day ... it's very petite and girly ... you will have a lot of fun w/ your ring set :smile:

The ocelot pattern inside is to die for! Love it

5. Congrats on the Wallet and Ring!!!
    Both are very cute!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. Super cute wallet, love the lining! Enjoy!

7. Love that ring. Do you have more info on it?

8. New triple band ring
    $58.00
    style:94863

Coach.com only has sz 678

9. I LOVE that wallet!! The lining!!! And such a sweet pink color!

10. Love both! Do they have the ring in silver?

11. #11 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Thanks everyone!!! Yes i love the lining too. I cant wait to break her in. I will use it for work since i dont carry a purse to work. I love how the insides have pockets for cards.

The ring is true to size. Very delicate and comfy to wear. I dont think they have it in silver as of yet. All i saw was gold.

12. Very nice!

13. I love the color on the wallet..

That rng rocks...

14. congrats!!

15. Very cute! Congrats!