A small present for passing the boards :)

Hello vinbenphon1! "The boards" is just a generic name for the exam administered by the Board of Registered Nursing that gives me a license to practice as a nurse. :smile:
Thanks for explaining. How exciting for you, I just graduated law school last year and now undergoing my training to qualify for my practice licence. AND a big congratulations on the your job and the beginning of an exciting career…

Congrats on passing the boards and you deserve to celebrate with a stunning pair of earrings!! Looking forward to more pics!!

:woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congraulations pinkelephant!! Those earring are so pretty and a great way to treat yourself for a job well done! Will you model them for us?

Congrats on passing your boards! How exciting and Chanel is definitely the perfect way to celebrate!! Modeling pictures next?!?! Love love love! :loveeyes:

Here is a mod pic you lovely ladies have requested! Sorry the lighting is a bit yellow; the bathroom is the brightest place in the house and the lights are yellow there :P

Attachments

• ccearrings2watermark.jpg
    ccearrings2watermark.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 57