A small present for passing the boards :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello girls! I recently took the board exam and I passed! :party::rochard: I wanted to celebrate and give myself a pat on the back for studying hard, so here I present my first pair of Chanel earrings. I had to go through great lengths to ask a friend in Canada to get them and ship them to me because they were all sold out in the states. I have always loved the dangling pearl design and I think the lace design is very unique; I haven't seen anyone else post them on TPF. I'll post some more family pictures with my other Chanel handbags once I get home. In the meantime, here are my new beauties!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on passing your boards!!!!!!! You certainly deserve many pats on your back! Lovely earrings, and so glad to hear you were able to finally get them! :presents:party::drinkup:

3. thank you for your kind words tutushopper! :smile:

4. They are really pretty!!! Congrats on passing your boards and these lovely earrings!

5. Congratulations!

6. Congratulations on passing your exams. You definitely deserve a treat and what a beautiful treat you have picked. Stunning Chanel earrings, enjoy wearing them :smile:

7. Thank you MaryJoe84! I still have yet to own a Chanel flap like your avatar; it's gorg! :smile:

8. Thanks tiffany_!

9. Thanks so much ladypinner! I've never thought I had to hunt internationally for a Chanel item but...there are always firsts! :smile:

10. Super gorgeous!!!!! Congrats on passing your boards!!!

11. Thank you Cuteandcouture! I always get excited when I see your reveals! More more more!! :biggrin:

12. Congrats on your boards and earrings! Awesome!

13. Can I ask which boards? :smile:

14. Congratulations on passing the board exam!!! Love your beautiful earrings, enjoy:smile:)

15. A big congrats for passing the boards!! And lovely earrings :smile: