A small kittie-cat reveal

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Although this never featured on my radar, it was instant love when I picked it up yesterday. That soft coat, those adorable spots, the smell...:nuts: Miaow.
    It could even double up as a small clutch, which would fit money, cards and mobile. Edit to say: colour is truest in the second pic (back of purse).

frontpurse.jpg backpurse.jpg inspurse.jpg
  2. Ohhh it's sooo cute & yummy & lovely - where did you find her?? Congrats!

3. I like that! In desperate need of some colour in my little collection. xx

4. Thanks ratrat and Loopylou!
    I found her in Brown Thomas Dublin. They have them in both leopard colours (peony & oak). They do mail order....:graucho:

5. Oh that's very pretty mssw! I love the long locked style, so user friendly and elegant. I agree it would make a beautiful clutch bag!

6. Lovely mssw great colour :smile:

7. Perhaps the prettiest thing that Mulberry ever made?!!!!

8. What a gorgeous find! I would love a beautiful purse like this.....

9. It's adorable! Congrats!

10. She is lovely!! The long locked purses are so gorgeous, I have one in Oak and another in Chocolate so very sedate - but yours is so vibrant, I absolutely love it :smile: Great find! :biggrin:

11. Lovely purse, mssw - congrats! :smile:

12. Great purse - love the cheeky colour - congratulations!

13. Thanks klp :flowers: Strangely, they didn't have any of the small Alexa purses. Would have liked to see them for comparison purposes.

14. I haven't seen an Alexa purse in the flesh either but they do look gorgeous online!

15. Thank you jackie, Jenova, IWANB, Lillemy, MulberryGirl, Kriscat and Hew!
    It was difficult deciding between oak leopard and this one...didn't help that my friend kept saying: Go for it! Go for the pink one...:lol:
    Wanted something bright and fun!