a small & fast reval

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Yesterday I went shopping and I got a small xmass present from Barneys. I LOVE it to pieces, it's going to kill me to wait that long to use it. Here it is. . . .

The inside has a swirly nylon lining!

Here it is bonding with it's sister CP!

They only had one of each color left, the the texture of them varied a lot. The one I picked was the roughest of the bunch. They had a pink one was *so* buttery smooth. I was half tempted to pick that just by the feel of it even though I wanted black. And the glitter also varied a lot on them as well. Some seemed to have more spots where there wasn't much of the glitter and more of the color showed threw.

o_luxurious

Oct 5, 2008
Oh my. I'm going crazy over this CP! :nuts: So cute and love the shimmer. I think this dark one looks better than the lighter version. It's very pretty, Congrats!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Thanks Girls for all the kind words.

I love it it looks so shinyy!!! What colour is it exactly?? silverish-grey???
It's black, but it has silver glitter/sparkle. The pictures IMO really dont' do them justice, IRL it looks black with silver sparkle I know it looks kind of grayish in the pictures. I'm thinking it's probably due to the flash reflecting off the finish.

o_luxurious

Oct 5, 2008
Forgot to mention that I'm loving the swirly lining, too. Why can't they do that for the other moto bags?