a small chanel (baby cabas)dilemma...HELP!!!

Amour

i need a money tree
O.G.
Mar 5, 2006
ladies please help me decide..I am really inlove w/ the baby cabas (i love the size..the style..it's perfect!!)...I have both dark silver and khaki however I am still lusting for a black one...

would 3 baby cabas bags be too much?:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

your thoughts pls...

TIA;)

Attachments

• Picture 176.jpg
    Picture 176.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 184.jpg
    Picture 184.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 156
I just got my black baby cabas this morning, and absolutely love it!!! But for me personally, I wouldn't get more than one in the same style:nogood:.

I have three... teal, dark silver and black.:nuts:

The smaller cabas is just so functional, I love it......or them and that's all that matters.

I have the black one. - I LOVE MINE !! :rolleyes:
But I think having the same bag in three different colors is too much.

Maybe if you really want a black one, you can consider selling one of the 2 that you have. - Just a thought ..

Hmm...I think if you really love the style and use the bags that much, you should get the black one!

But since the dark silver and the khaki are KIND of similar tones, maybe you could sell one of those and just have a black and a metallic?

Or just have all 3! (I love enabling) :yahoo:

Hmmm ... if you think your spending too much money on too many of the same style bags. Get someone to get it for you as a gift. Then you won 't be left with too much guilt!

ladies please help me decide..I am really inlove w/ the baby cabas (i love the size..the style..it's perfect!!)...I have both dark silver and khaki however I am still lusting for a black one...

would 3 baby cabas bags be too much?:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

your thoughts pls...

TIA;)

lucky gal, which one do you love more?

I think if you really love this style bag and see yourself using them years from now then it is a good investment...I now have four GSTs and know in my heart these bags will be with me for many, many years....