A small and quick reveal!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone ready for a quick Reveal??!!

Attached Files:

2. So yesterday was such a beautiful day...myself and my Damier Azzure Noe BB decided to go to LOUIS VUITTON and here's the rest of the story!!...

Attached Files:

3. REVEALING!!!...the LOUIS VUITTON ROUND COIN PURSE!!!!

Attached Files:

4. So cute, enjoy

5. Such a cutie!!! Congrats..

6. After much deliberation and thought...I picked this coin purse up...I'm glad I did...this was the last one in Neiman Marcus Boutique (didn't want to go to the actual LV store!!!...call me being lazy!!..lol!!)...and as I was speaking with the SA she informed me that this round coin purse is going to be discontinued!!!...Glad I decided to go get it!!!...

7. Congrats on getting that little cutie before they are all gone!

8. so cute!!

9. Adorable!!!!!

10. Cute! Enjoy it!!

11. Cute!

12. Congrats! I think that's a handy little piece to own. I'd like one to keep in my car for parking meter change. I can think of lots of uses for that little gem.

13. Congrats!!

14. Wow. I need to run out and get one ASAP. I really need one

15. Such a cutie. Enjoy!