A sign of the times?

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
I've noticed a ton of 0(zero)feedback sellers lately. Whether recently joined or never bought or sold after a year or so of being on ebay. HE items from a newbie seller. It's making buying a lot more work to get it authenticated etc. before bidding, but some great deals to be had sometimes.:graucho:

Sign of the times that folks are starting to part with things that they never have done before? I know I've sold a lot of my collections to fund other stuffs.

Thoughts?

Maybe a reflection of the economy?
Has eBay been slow for sellers as well? I guess people would rather save their money than spend it on something that isn't a "necessity" per se... (although that really depends on your definition of necessity!)

Maybe a reflection of the economy?
Has eBay been slow for sellers as well? I guess people would rather save their money than spend it on something that isn't a "necessity" per se... (although that really depends on your definition of necessity!)

It's not been stellar, but it's all been going. Much lower prices than ever before though.

^^^^OMG!!
I just burst out laughing and could not stop for about five minutes.
Before I admit to this, I feel I must tell you that I am (semi) intelligent and even went to Uni...
I have noticed your little piggy so many times, but it has only just clicked what it is!!
:lol:

D'oh!!

Carry on...

^^^^OMG!!
I just burst out laughing and could not stop for about five minutes.
Before I admit to this, I feel I must tell you that I am (semi) intelligent and even went to Uni...
I have noticed your little piggy so many times, but it has only just clicked what it is!!
:lol:

D'oh!!

Carry on...

:roflmfao: Yes after my bag/shoe/jewelry addictions, the grandkids have a go and that's what my poor piggy looks like! :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: Yes after my bag/shoe/jewelry addictions, the grandkids have a go and that's what my poor piggy looks like! :roflmfao:
My 9 yr asked me why your piggy was so skinny!:confused1: I had to expalin to her that you probably spent all your money on handbags and now your piggy was starved :crybaby:, lol! She thought it was very funny, she understands handbag addiction, her mother is an addict.:yes:
Cheers

No one in my family or circle of friends gets my addiction.
My 7 year old has a little Juicy Fluffy and uses one of my smaller Mulberry bags. She doesn't really care though, she just wants to be like me.

My life will be perfect the day my dh understands that you have different bags for different outfits. :lol:

No one in my family or circle of friends gets my addiction.
My 7 year old has a little Juicy Fluffy and uses one of my smaller Mulberry bags. She doesn't really care though, she just wants to be like me.

My life will be perfect the day my dh understands that you have different bags for different outfits. :lol:

OMG, sounds like my daughter. She is obessed with bags & lipgloss...lol. She has a Coach wristlet a Marc Jacobs small bag and she constantly asks me if she can keep other bags. She especially has a thing for my Chanels...lol. Thank GOD my hubby gets it, he is a sneaker collector.