**A Sicilian woman, the loves of her life, and her CL's...A collection thread

harlow2424

Oct 23, 2009
:love:So ladies, I was so excited to get my 2 new shoes this week, especially since I am having all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and wanted to share them with you before I was knocked out for days. I have been meaning to start a new collection thread since I sold some and haven't put a couple new ones on here yet. I don't have time tonight to do all individual shots and modeling so I picked a few to start with. This will be my thread to add all my new shoes to since I didn't have one yet...hope u like.....:cloud9:

A couple pics of me and my dog Daisy and me and my fiance (yes he loves that jersey and his team and wears it to lounge in with no football on..lol) from earlier that evening...the last night with all my teeth!!..waiting and waiting...until finally the UPS man showed up at 7:15pm!!! Ahhhh they are here!

superbowlandebay002.jpg

superbowlandebay005.jpg

My soon to be stepdaughter with our puppies ready for bed and wanted to be in a picture since I was frantically tearing the package apart wanting to see my other UGH for this season....

026.jpg

My baby Harlow has gotten into the box already and made herself comfy...as you can see Harlow is a very special kitty which is why I chose her name as my username...

DSCN0535.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

OMG... :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I just asked about the Frutti Frutti in the New CLs and then i saw ur thread... ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE!!!!!! Each pair is AMAZING :love: :love:

Could you plz tell me how the Frutti fit for you? TIA!

Harlow~we are twins on so many pairs!!!!!!! studded VPs, Rasta Greissimo, Fuxia Youplis!!! aand soon may be a twin on the frutti frutti ~i actually inquired about them with Paris this morning. they are TDF!!!! i do have a question on them.... is the trim yellow?

and of course, I love your pom!!! he/she is so adorable..i have two of them

Fabulous collection! Every time I see youplis I die a little bit they are that amazing! Congrats on some very special pairs! I cant wait to see individual pictures and modeling shots of the rest of the collection!