a (shy) newbie's first quick reveal :)

O.M.G how beauiful is that bag ???

:graucho: you don't have to answer - cos I already know

Super-congrats creme.brulee breathtaking big gold on gold beauty

creme brulee- Congratulations, what a gorgeous bag!!!! I love the gold with GHW,
a timeless classic! You made a wonderful choice, use it with joy!!

oh my god, wow, I just finished hitting reply and there are a lot of new replies already, LOL. Please excuse my slowness...

purseinsanity, tesi, chinamom, Kallie girl, Pamella, papertiger, **chanel**, thank you for your kinds words! :heart: :heart:

ouija board, thanks for kind of soothing me over at the Hermes Chat when I tried to make the payment. That worked well! :heart:

Aminamina, lemme try if I can find my camera around (I took these pictures the day she arrived, I was so happy I wanted to hug the orange box!)

Thank you for the warm welcome, ladies! Took the nerve out of this wuss and shy newbie :blush:

.....and here's one action shot. Sorry for the quality. Blame the Blackberry! (And sorry for the dingy outfit :P)

4332733841_89236a620e.jpg

For reference... I'm 5'3". Do you think it's too big for me? But I LOVE roomy bags! I :heart: 35s and 40s

.....and here's one action shot. Sorry for the quality. Blame the Blackberry! (And sorry for the dingy outfit :P)

4332733841_89236a620e.jpg

For reference... I'm 5'3". Do you think it's too big for me? But I LOVE roomy bags! I :heart: 35s and 40s
Somehow 40 looks wonderful and I mean it - on you! I'm sayojg because I'm 5'8" and can not imagine carrying a 40 as a daily bag :nuts: Thank you.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE SHY ABOUT - YOU LOOK TRULY GOOD!! CONGRATULATIONS

Wow, creme.brulee! What a stunning bag.:yahoo: I too have her 30 cm. little sister, so I guess I'm twins with the lovely tillie! I could never carry a 40, but she looks great on you! Major congratulations!!:woohoo:

Oh, by the way - you're one of my absolutely favorite desserts!!:nuts: