a (shy) newbie's first quick reveal :)

creme.brulee

Jun 24, 2007
I thought I'd share with you my recent purchase, bought from the lovely Kaz. Thanks for the terrific ladies at the 'Authenticate This' thread to give it a thumb-up (and at the 'Hermes Chat' when my Paypal was acting up on me :P).

Without further ado (and no striptease this time), I'm so happy to present you the Gold-on-Gold togo 40 cm Birkin...

I :heart: her...

Thank you for reading!:love:

Luciana12

Black and Rouge H
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
United States
I thought I'd share with you my recent purchase, bought from the lovely Kaz. Thanks for the terrific ladies at the 'Authenticate This' thread to give it a thumb-up (and at the 'Hermes Chat' when my Paypal was acting up on me :P).

Without further ado (and no striptease this time), I'm so happy to present you the Gold-on-Gold togo 40 cm Birkin...

I :heart: her...

Thank you for reading!:love:
She's absolutely stunning, creme.brulee!! Enjoy to the fullest and sincere congratulations!!! :flowers:

creme.brulee

Jun 24, 2007
everything posh, Luciana12, beljwl, sushi queen, LuvaPug... thank YOU so much! :heart:

I love the neutral color... After neutrals, I will dive into more daring colors. Hopefully!

Last edited:

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
WOW...........she's gorgeous! I've got her baby sister.......30cm ! Congratulations, and :welcome2: