A Shout Out of Thanks to tPF!

knuttybar

Bullys are my Buddys
O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
Well Coachies...it's my one year anniversary since I joined tPF and I wanted to give a shout out of thanks to all the admins, MOD's and especially to Megs and Vlad. I don't know that I would be the Coachie I am today without the wealth of knowledge I found here.

And to all you fellow Coachies...let's keep rockin' this place! I've been away for a while (those dreaded "personal problems") but now I'm back and in full force. Thanks for making this a place worth coming home to.

Love you ALL! :heart:

Enough sentiment...show me some pics! I'm in major withdrawal here!

Well Coachies...it's my one year anniversary since I joined tPF and I wanted to give a shout out of thanks to all the admins, MOD's and especially to Megs and Vlad. I don't know that I would be the Coachie I am today without the wealth of knowledge I found here.

And to all you fellow Coachies...let's keep rockin' this place! I've been away for a while (those dreaded "personal problems") but now I'm back and in full force. Thanks for making this a place worth coming home to.

Love you ALL! :heart:

Enough sentiment...show me some pics! I'm in major withdrawal here!

WElcome back!!!
Do a search for my name, nearly any thread I start has LOTS of pics.

Welcome back! I have no Coach pics but my new LV is posted in that forum :ninja: I did get my Coach catalog in the mail today so I'll have to see if there are any must-haves!! And happy 1 year! I didn't realize I'd been here a year, too. A year of enabling and spending and learning!

Welcome back! Enjoy all the pictures, there has been some serious buying going on around here!
Yeah...my head is nearly exploding from looking at all the new goodies. I haven't been on this site, looked at a catalog or walked into a Coach store in almost 2 months (I know...shoot me now).

All the new Ergos and Sohos are really getting my temp up! Congrats to all the ladies with the new colors and thanks to all for your kind welcomes!