A shot out to all understanding husbands...

Mine gets it too in fact he encourages it I can show him something I like and he tells me I need it LOL. if we go shopping he won't let me carry any shopping bags only my handbag he says it spoils the look, he gets just as obssesed about the new bags he know's the names and can spot a fake

I love the way he understands me.

Mine gets it too in fact he encourages it I can show him something I like and he tells me I need it LOL. if we go shopping he won't let me carry any shopping bags only my handbag he says it spoils the look, he gets just as obssesed about the new bags he know's the names and can spot a fake

I love the way he understands me.

Label, how incredibly sweet. We love him!

we joke that i have a bigger bag 'allowance' because my bags become the 'family bag' whenever we go out together... his cell phone, glasses, etc. often hitch a ride with me!!!

also, he has his obsessions (scuba anyone?) and i pretty much lay off him about these so it all works out.

Do understanding boyfriends count on this thread?

I was really upset about missing out on buying a Chloe bag this evening and my bf was so cute about it. He tried to cheer me up and pointed out that I could buy Louboutins instead since I've been wanting a pair for ages. He even went on my computer and looked for Chloe's!

He's so encouraging of my "shopping hobby" too. It's reciprocal: he has a lot of hobbies that I'm supportive of as well. It's really nice to be in a relationship where we're both so non-judgmental.

In fact... I think I've rubbed off on him. He even bought an Armani Exchange messenger bag and he uses it every day. It's so cute, he's so into it. He even jokingly calls it his man purse!

I love my BF! He never complains about my shopping habits and even goes with me for hours! I love it when he gives me his honest opinions about bags I'm interested in getting. He even learns the name of the bags! The best part is when he encourages me to buy them (or buys them for me) because he sees how bad I want it. :heart:

we joke that i have a bigger bag 'allowance' because my bags become the 'family bag' whenever we go out together... his cell phone, glasses, etc. often hitch a ride with me!!!

also, he has his obsessions (scuba anyone?) and i pretty much lay off him about these so it all works out.

The 'family bag', how cute!!!! :smile:

Do understanding boyfriends count on this thread?

I was really upset about missing out on buying a Chloe bag this evening and my bf was so cute about it. He tried to cheer me up and pointed out that I could buy Louboutins instead since I've been wanting a pair for ages. He even went on my computer and looked for Chloe's!

He's so encouraging of my "shopping hobby" too. It's reciprocal: he has a lot of hobbies that I'm supportive of as well. It's really nice to be in a relationship where we're both so non-judgmental.

In fact... I think I've rubbed off on him. He even bought an Armani Exchange messenger bag and he uses it every day. It's so cute, he's so into it. He even jokingly calls it his man purse!

Of course they count!!! oo! Which Louboutins are you getting??? :graucho:

Your b/f is so sweet. And he eve wears a man purse! We love him too!!!

I love my BF! He never complains about my shopping habits and even goes with me for hours! I love it when he gives me his honest opinions about bags I'm interested in getting. He even learns the name of the bags! The best part is when he encourages me to buy them (or buys them for me) because he sees how bad I want it. :heart:

First off, your ID is the funniest! :roflmfao: Second, your b/f is the best. He gets into the hoppy with you.

My phh complains lots when I want to go purse shopping and really hates when I ask him to buy me a designer bag (he won't)... but he does care. He always gives in to an affordable leather bag that's within our budget and is happy for me. Funny, with all the bags he has agreeably bought for me the last few years, I could have gotten a designer one! LOL