A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

^^^ Oh yes! I love Amanda! She appears to be having actual fun doing her oversized caricature of an oversized Brandi C level stereotype. OMG! She is like so totally what-ever!

I love this show! It's so deliciously trashy. I get the full feeling from watching reality trash tv as I get when I eat fried shrimp and carb laden beer, except without all the calories!

I love this show! It's so deliciously trashy. I get the full feeling from watching reality trash tv as I get when I eat fried shrimp and carb laden beer, except without all the calories!

The show is all that and more... I saw it over the weekend. It was essentially what I'd call "turn off your brain" tv. I also will watch crazy New York on VH1 too, if I need just a bit of ridiculous in my life!

I caught one of these episodes the other day. Lord almighty, it was pure trash. I couldn't turn the channel, though, and by the end of the program I had lost a few IQ points. Who went home this week and what was the deal with the undercover action? I thought the girls were lesbians......

haha, I was thinking same thing - favorite poor hamster! :graucho:
I like 'little Italy' also because of his gay-ish+childish moves.
This show is absolutely trash, but it is strange I watched whole thing over the weekend.... :sweatdrop:

I have this awful feeling that Ashley The Redneck is going to get dumped next week, and I am going to be sooo mad. He is one of my favorite poor hamsters.

I watched three episodes of this... Ashley lost it, didn't he?! the freak. Honestly all of those people seem like trashy weirdo's to me. Tila's cute and seems nice..hahaha oh and I squirm everytime she has to say "are you interested?" They should leave that part out.

Oh, poo. As I feared, Ashley the Redneck has lost his Shot at Love.

And my other favorite, Dani the Old School Lesbian, has been given a warning. I will really be disappointed if she goes next.

The Most Unlikely Poor Hamster, a quintessential good sport who just signed up for the pure fun of it all, she at least seems more like a real person than any of the others, someone you would actually know, who would come over and tell you all about how crazy it was, and how delighted she was to find those mint condition 70s white foam shoes for $8 at the Goodwill...