A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

even brody jenner is too good for her. may be her and that rocker dude looking for "love" on vh1 should hook up.

Great idea!

1) They can share hair products and eyeliner.
2) Tila likes to give lap dances and Brett loves receiving them.
3) They both probably already have some sort of STD so no worries about passing anything on.

(Please don't hate on me for #3. :whistle:You know it's probably true.)

even brody jenner is too good for her. may be her and that rocker dude looking for "love" on vh1 should hook up.
Awesome! A match made in Trash TV Heaven if there ever was one!
Great idea!

1) They can share hair products and eyeliner.
2) Tila likes to give lap dances and Brett loves receiving them.
3) They both probably already have some sort of STD so no worries about passing anything on.
4) When Bret brings a couple of groupies home, looking for some hot girl-on-girl ak-shawn in the Jacuzzi, Tila will be totally down with it!

5) Tila strikes me as a girl with some innate though as-yet-undiscovered but totally genius Wigdana skills, which will mean a whole new wardrobe of head adornment looks for Bret, as the years pass and more and more of his hair assumes its spirit form.

I know! I hate that line. I was hoping someone would throw a curve ball and be like "No, I'm not interested." That reaction would be priceless!

How stupid is that question? If they weren't interested: 1. They wouldn't be on the show and 2. They wouldn't have eaten penis!

As much as I want to fling my TV out the window as well I have to admit that I will be watching it!

I have a feeling we'll both be watching the second season and will come on here every week to vent about it, LOL!

Bobblehead without makeup.

tila-ep7-11.jpg

She's not Posh.

MOON.jpg

The paparazzi love her cuz she's a starrr.

untitled.jpg

Yeah, her skin isnt looking too good. Caked on makeup will do it. She needs to lighten up on the makeup, get some microdermabrasion & then use proactive, lol. I have to say though she has a cute little figure.

yeah it was all fake and we know it. i mean, she friggin announced that bobby broke up with her a few days before NYE, which she hosted on MTV... boo f.ing hoo.

I thought that it was fake as well, I think it was conveniently done so that they can have another season like another poster said. how predictable but I'll be watching the second season..

UH OH!

There's a Season 2!!!!! Ugh I am tired of this girl...

Ok doesn't VH1 get the point that ok they didn't find love on the first season- so it's NOT going to happen a second time around... It just gets edic.