A (short) Dior Tale :)

jennifresh

Sep 29, 2008
So I am guilty of being a non-picture-posting member thus far and managed to borrow my SA's dusty lensed Point and Shoot for a few pics of my beloved Diors. Also I've been a victim of picture harassment and am scared if I do not post these, my life will be in danger! :wlae:

2jb1lcm.jpg

So I fell in love with John Galliano years ago when I was studying fashion design and have always coveted this bag. I promised myself I would buy it when I was done school and able to afford it. I generally love large bags but this was THE bag so I had to have it.
Many thanks to eminere who originally authenticated it.

Dior double saddle
xbbmg3.jpg

2layjvp.jpg

I've mentioned before that I bought this bag so this should come as no surprise. It's absolutely delicious and it was one I saw and had to have as soon as possible.

Dior patent gaucho tote
25yvehx.jpg

6pb3lv.jpg

Oh thank you Elsie! Actually YOU were the inspiration behind my purchase of the patent gaucho. I saw your posted pictures of your mum and fell instantly in love!

Just a couple more things I'm uploading...

And I think this is the last one for the night, as it is 4am here. I love Dior make up palettes!
I actually bought ten of the saddles to give away to my sisters and friends and kept a couple for myself. I buy them in twos, use one and keep one mint.

2ihr1c1.jpg

el729e.jpg

good night everyone!