A shoe addict's little Loubie+ collection

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments DariaD, _Danielle_, RoseNBloom, beagly911, cts900, mrl1005, JrDesignerLove, elleestbelle, 4Elegance, miluna and LeeLee1098!

And now for the latest additions to the family ... another classic HG that finally turned up in my size - Yoyo Zeppa in tan/light brown (well they were a light tan until I cleaned and moisturised them ... but unfortunately the treatment darkened the leather permanently. They're still a great classic colour though).

Attachments

• Louboutin_YoyoZeppa_01.jpg
    Louboutin_YoyoZeppa_01.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 237
And another HG ... Miss Fred. I'm so excited about these as they're very different to all my other pairs ... can't wait to break these out with opaque black stockings next winter - I hope I can rock them as well as Jessica Alba did.

Attachments

• Louboutin_MissFred_01.jpg
    Louboutin_MissFred_01.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments DariaD, _Danielle_, RoseNBloom, beagly911, cts900, mrl1005, JrDesignerLove, elleestbelle, 4Elegance, miluna and LeeLee1098!

And now for the latest additions to the family ... another classic HG that finally turned up in my size - Yoyo Zeppa in tan/light brown (well they were a light tan until I cleaned and moisturised them ... but unfortunately the treatment darkened the leather permanently. They're still a great classic colour though).

I love the yoyo! Gorgeous color!

shoeaddict1979 said:

Oh that's a delish shoe

Thanks Lavenderduckiez, Christchrist and Baby_ann13.

And here's another pair of Simple 85s in black patent. Not very exciting and have another pair already, but felt the need to include for completeness' sake. So classic and comfortable for work.

And now, except for one last UHG that, if it appears, shall be snapped up whatever the consequences, it is time to cease my relentless Louboutin pursuit and release myself from the grip of obsession! :sos:Time to start being happy with what I already have. Time to start wearing some of these beautiful shoes that haven't even been christened yet. Time to dig myself out of the frightening debt hole created by my shoe obsession and start to take control of my financial future!:banned:

:amuse:

Attachments

• Louboutin_Simple85_black.jpg
    Louboutin_Simple85_black.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
shoeaddict1979 said:
Thanks Lavenderduckiez, Christchrist and Baby_ann13.

And here's another pair of Simple 85s in black patent. Not very exciting and have another pair already, but felt the need to include for completeness' sake. So classic and comfortable for work.

And now, except for one last UHG that, if it appears, shall be snapped up whatever the consequences, it is time to cease my relentless Louboutin pursuit and release myself from the grip of obsession! Time to start being happy with what I already have. Time to start wearing some of these beautiful shoes that haven't even been christened yet. Time to dig myself out of the frightening debt hole created by my shoe obsession and start to take control of my financial future!
:banned:

I agree. I need to be good too

shoeaddict1979 said:
Being a great procrastinator, I thought I'd post a collection thread instead of studying which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now :amuse:. I've been inspired by everyone else's collections and thought I'd do one of my own, showing my modest assortment of Loubies.

First up, the Loubie which started it all back in 2008 ... the Very Prive in tortoise patent with gold tip. My heart still leaps when I look at these. :love:

Hehehehe! Procrastinators unite!!!! ....tomorrow.

Shoes are much more exciting than studying!!!

And here are some before and after photos of my yellowed roccia python Simple 100s that I finally had dyed brown.
I went with Santana Creative in Raleigh, NC.
I sent them some photos via email first, showing how the python had yellowed, and then some photos of how I wanted them to look - photos of other Louboutin pythons in medium-to-dark brown with tonal variations. The result is a bit darker than I expected, with red undertones, but overall I'm quite pleased. They even painted the rims of the leather uppers in gold, consistent with the Louboutins in the pictures I sent. The treatment cost $60 and shipping back to Australia was $60.

Attachments

• Simple100_python_before_01_sml.jpg
    Simple100_python_before_01_sml.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Simple100_python_before_02_sml.jpg
    Simple100_python_before_02_sml.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Simple100_python_after_01_sml.jpg
    Simple100_python_after_01_sml.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Simple100_python_after_02_sml.jpg
    Simple100_python_after_02_sml.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 176
shoeaddict1979 said:
And here are some before and after photos of my yellowed roccia python Simple 100s that I finally had dyed brown.
I went with Santana Creative in Raleigh, NC.
I sent them some photos via email first, showing how the python had yellowed, and then some photos of how I wanted them to look - photos of other Louboutin pythons in medium-to-dark brown with tonal variations. The result is a bit darker than I expected, with red undertones, but overall I'm quite pleased. They even painted the rims of the leather uppers in gold, consistent with the Louboutins in the pictures I sent. The treatment cost $60 and shipping back to Australia was $60.

Ohhhh they look great!!!